COVID-19 Operations Protocol for Halibuts
- All swimmers should shower prior to coming to the swim pool and should come to the pool dressed ready to swim
- Swimmers will enter the pool through the hallway door entrance.
- Swimmers will place their towels on the deck, physically distanced from each other.
Swimmers will remain physically distanced in the lane they are assigned.
- At the conclusion of practice swimmers will exit through the locker room.
- Swimmers may dress in the locker room, but showers will not be available.
- Parents should wait in their cars for their swimmers. There is no waiting area on the pool deck or in the HCC.
Simple formatted text